Microwave Engineering Services
Four Corners Technology, LLC offers the following engineering services specific to microwave radio requirements.
Our steps for a successful customer project include:
1. Meet with customer for initial discussions to determine feasibility of a solution for customer application. Establish project objectives.
2. Initial path profile analysis based on GPS coordinates.
3. Site survey of path and end point installation requirements.
4. Refinement of path profile analysis based on site survey.
5. Engineering design and project time line reviewed and agreed to with customer. Design acceptance and sign off by customer.
6. Project proposal and presentation to the customer that includes engineering results from path profile analysis, site survey, project installation parameters, product availability, project costs and post installation training and support.
7. After contract is signed, product is staged for site delivery and installation.
Four Corners Technology, LLC retains the services of Paul Bott, a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) with 36 years of experience in Communications Systems Engineering developing and implementing microwave radio solutions throughout communication networks. Paul has vast experience in Ethernet bridging and carrier class communication networks. Paul H. Bott P.E.
In addition, Four Corners Technology, LLC also partners with Southwest LAN Connections for site survey and installation services. Southwest LAN Connections has a long history of successful Back-Haul installations, engineering support, training and post installation support.
Canopy Wireless Internet Platform
Canopy solutions deliver scalable, interference-resistant, high-speed connectivity to multiple residential, business, institutional and municipal locations. The platform combines exceptional reliability with robust performance, scalability, multiple layers of security, ease-of-use, accelerated deployment and remarkable affordability.
If you have an interest or requirement for our services, please fill out our contact form